Buy a stock. See what you have in checking. Transfer money before you forget. Schwab Mobile keeps you connected to all your accounts—and even remembers your name. Watch video.
For illustrative purposes only.
Cost basis reporting
View unrealized gain/loss information on your positions.
Deposit checks by simply taking a picture with your Android-powered device, and transfer money between accounts with ease. Learn more about Schwab Mobile Deposit.
View transaction histories. Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, Schwab Bank, and 401(k) accounts. Pay bills using Schwab Bank Bill Pay™.
Stay in the know with real-time quotes, charts, watch lists, news, and more.
View holdings. Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and options. Check the status of your orders.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Schwab Mobile app secure?
Protecting your financial information is extremely important to us. That’s why the Schwab Mobile app has been designed to keep your information safe. Here’s how:
- We do not store any personal information on your mobile device.
- We mask your account information.
- We use industry-standard encryption technology to transport data across the network from your device to Schwab.
For extra security when not using your carrier’s network, be sure to access only password-protected Wi-Fi networks that you trust, and always use your PIN lock on your device.
What can I do using Schwab Mobile on my Android-powered device?
We will continue to add new features and functions. Here’s what you can do right now:Manage
- View transaction histories. Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, Schwab Bank, and 401(k) accounts.
- Transfer funds between bank and brokerage accounts.
- Use Schwab Bank Bill Pay to send bill payments and manage your billers.
- Buy and sell equities, ETFs, mutual funds, and options.
- Check order status.
- Real-time and delayed quotes
- Watch list with auto-update quotes
- Stocks, options, and indexes
- Mutual funds and options chains
- Charts, market summaries, and market news
- Positions and watch lists
- Brokerage accounts
- Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking® accounts
- Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Savings® accounts
- Use the branch locator to find Schwab branches in your area.
Which Android smartphones are supported?
The Schwab Mobile app can be used on Android OS 2.1 or higher.
How can I get help with Schwab Mobile?
For information about Schwab Mobile, call 800-435-4000.