Administrative Trustee Services
When you help your clients plan for the future, they look to you for more than legal advice: they need your best ideas for preparing a sound legacy appropriate to their specific needs.
When your clients’ needs include a corporate or directed trustee with a more specialized trust solution, Administrative Trustee Services from the Personal Trust Services Division of Charles Schwab Bank can help you offer them additional advantages and flexibility.
A Trust Alternative with Advantages for You and Your Client
Our Delaware-based Administrative Trustee Services allows your client to continue working with their current investment advisor to manage their trust's investments, while you maintain the same relationship and responsibilities with your client and their beneficiaries. With our full complement of fiduciary administrative services and the benefits of a Delaware-domiciled trust, you can offer your clients an advantageous trust experience wherever they reside.
The Delaware Advantage
Benefit from Delaware’s historically favorable and stable trust environment. By working with us, you can help your client achieve:
- Freedom to choose an investment advisor independent of the corporate trustee
- Potentially significant tax savings compared to their state-of-residence
- Long-term, multi-generational wealth enhancement potential
- High levels of asset protection for self-settled trusts
- Balance between the competing needs of income and remainder beneficiaries
- Enhanced confidentiality and privacy