Special services for ALPA members from Schwab.
ALPA has chosen Schwab to be a provider of comprehensive financial services as a benefit to its members.
Negotiated preferred pricing
ALPA members who become Schwab clients may be eligible for special preferred pricing on several specialized services.
- $6.95 commission rate for online equity trades (regularly $8.95/trade)1
- One-year program fee rebate on Schwab Managed Portfolios™ – Mutual Funds2
- 25% off in-depth financial planning
ALPA members receive individual attention
ALPA members have access to personal, one-on-one attention from Schwab’s Executive Services team. These dedicated professionals have an average of 15 years of experience with executive-level financial matters.
Expert insight and commentary
- Download the On Investing® app for iPad® or read engaging articles and information on investing strategies, financial trends, and client stories via your iPad, online, or other mobile device.
- Take an investing workshop at a Schwab branch near you. Learn how to make smart money decisions with Schwab’s online financial workshops, videos, and webcasts.
Call the ALPA member hotline at 877-648-4719.
Identify yourself as an ALPA member to get more information about your benefits.